[OM] Re: Getting place for after market caps, hoods, etc?

Subject: [OM] Re: Getting place for after market caps, hoods, etc?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 07:46:41 -0500
I've bought caps and filter stackers from these guys.
<http://www.camerafilters.com/pages/cg.aspx>
The caps are thin plastic but fit well and do the job.  The filter
stackers don't have the world's finest finished threads but also do the
job.  I've never tried any hoods but wouldn't hesitate to buy here if I
wanted a cheap hood.

The Oly rear lens caps are a bit unusual in that they have a white mark
on them.  When inserting the lens into the cap the lens needs to be
aligned with the white mark just like the lens needs to be aligned when
inserting into a body.  Took a little getting used to but they fit
tightly and don't fall off.

Chuck Norcutt