[OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this Lis

Subject: [OM] Re: texas, was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:23:29 +0000
Many years ago there was a big warehouse near the Atlanta airport, the owner of
which obviously had a weird sense of humor, and in giant letters painted on the
roof, legible from any plane coming in for a landing, it said "Welcome to
Memphis." Some folks would get upset, thinking they had got on the wrong flight.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --