[OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange

Subject: [OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:55:59 EST

In a message dated 2/17/2007 11:24:42 A.M. Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

would  like to, but I'm not going to say I will. As flaky and disorganized as
I have  been lately, I'm afraid I would just let somebody down. Like my
grandmother  used to say, when you have to get over something, you've got to
let
the  calendar go all the way around. Maybe next  year.

Walt

Well, Walt, how about if we give you a walk on this one, but have you post
your mailing address to the list.  This way anyone who is inclined to do  so,
can send your a duplicate of whatever they are sending to their exchange
partner.  It'll keep you connected to what is going on in a real way and  who
knows, you might end up with some images you like.  I'd sure send you  one of
mine
and that might be the good news or maybe the bad.  I've been  trying to get
some pictures of an owl flying at me lately, however I haven't  perfected
getting the rat tied to my head, yet.   <{8^)  Bill  Barber