[OM] Re: I've done it again

Subject: [OM] Re: I've done it again
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 13:56:27 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Oh, I somehow missed this post earlier. I kind of like the deep shadows; adds
> to the mood. I thought about tuning it up a bit, but decided to leave it
> pretty much like it was, except I did kill a couple of too-bright highlights.

I agree. I wouldn't touch the tonality. I think that's part of what
makes it so attractive.

I would, however, rotate it about one degree clockwise. The strong,
obviously non vertical verticals on the left nag at me. The lamp is not
at quite the same angle as the molding, so a comnpromise is necessary.

Moose