[OM] Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 19:48:42 -0800 (PST)
A couple of us list-members braved the elements to excercise our
Zuikos today.  It was definitely cold and WINDY! I think I froze an
eyebrow.

For those of you who wonder what the following look like:  Snow,
Eagles, Farms, Sunshine, Joel...

http://image66media.com/Gallery/iawinter01

Even though, these pictures on the website are exclusively E-1, I
shot quite a few images with the OM-2S and the IS-3.  I even got to
see Joel run a roll of film through his OM-4T.

Enjoy.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265