[OM] Re: using more than 2gb on XP home edition

Subject: [OM] Re: using more than 2gb on XP home edition
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:38:04 -0800
> From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hey Mac, who took a bite out of your apple?

I just heard an hour-long program on trademarks on CBC. Apparently,
the Apple logo symbolizes the tree of knowledge of good and evil,
with the bite representing the loss of innocence, and the wisdom that
comes from telling good from evil.

Of course, PC Weenies claim that the bite actually symbolizes Adam
and Eve's mortality, and have thus been predicting Apple's imminent
death since about 1982 or so...

:::: I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one's
business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female
the moment he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of
continual becoming, with a goal in front and not behind. -- George
Bernard Shaw ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::