[OM] Re: PMA show

Subject: [OM] Re: PMA show
From: "Phil" <pcks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:17:04 -0000
There has been a guy on the Oly forum posting some images of the 550 at full
zoom at lowish hand held speeds.
It certainly looked to me as if the IS does have some effect, but an expert
I am not. The link is below if anyone is
interested

Phil

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1008&thread=22053893