[OM] Re: #034 #035 #036 Last reflections

Subject: [OM] Re: #034 #035 #036 Last reflections
From: "GeeBee" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:21:14 -0000

Tom,

The last one was done with something that I mentioned in an earlier post,
namely, greyscaling the red channel and the green
channel, saving the results then combining the two. The sky was from the red
channel greyscale and the foreground from the green
channel greyscale. The nature of the 'balance' that you referred to was a happy
accident but you obviously have a very good eye to
pick up on something like that.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham