[OM] Re: Rumour has it...

Subject: [OM] Re: Rumour has it...
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:18:20 +0800
Sorry, I'm just too busy and lazy in these two years, I'm still watching the
list but sometimes just make fast scanning on the messages. The current job
and change of working location (from Hong Kong to Mainland China) has great
effect to my personally life. The situation will only be changed after my
early retirement has carried out.

C.H.Ling