[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 15:22:37 -0600
On 2/18/07, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> observed:
> 1.  Joel looked very cold.

Heavens no!  Nice and warm.  It was almost 20 degrees F., very
pleasant winter weather.  I was shooting from a bridge facing south
with a stiff north wind at my back.  Easier just to let the hood blow
up onto my head.  When shooting in the winter, it's easy to keep warm
by dressing properly, although it's tough to keep the hands warm above
anything else.  I have a reasonably supple but warm pair of gloves
that allows me to shoot pretty well and work the buttons, but I
occasionally move the dial to P or M by accident because of them.

> 2.  You are still pretty good with the 200/4 :-)

Ain't he though?

Joel W.