[OM] New Portra films

Subject: [OM] New Portra films
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:44:24 -0500
Hi,
Recently trying out the Tam 400 f4 with 1.4 TC and the new Koduck Portra 400vc
(freebie).  Took this with the Tam 35-105,OM2 of a bird watching tower.  This
is about a 50% crop.  The prints looked quite good for 400 speed film.  It did
not scan as well as I had hoped , though better than most  (?any) 400 film.  I
think I could use this film on occassion.   Photo could use much work, though
here it is anyway.

http://gordon9213.zoto.com/img/original/ba238899bddf3b2194864f74be5aa257.jpg

B&H has a "special" on the current film.  Must be getting rid of the old stock.

http://tinyurl.com/2ewnr6

Koduck says the new film versions will be labelled NC-2 or VC-2 with other
indications on the box as well.

http://tinyurl.com/27cywz

Mike

AOL Mail and more.