[OM] [RE]New Portra films

Subject: [OM] [RE]New Portra films
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:44:53 -0500 (EST)
Mike wrote:
>>...and the new Koduck Portra 400vc (freebie)...

Absolutely in love w/ Portra for many moons now, especially the 160 (and the
fact that it is c-41). I was elated to see that they are continuing or
upgrading this line of film. A question I have is: Do you develop yourself
ordo you send into a photolab? If photolab, do you ever request special
development on the Portra? Just curious, nothing more (supposedly will save
time in Photoshop after scan).

John Cwiklinski
Free Movies[1] 100's of Free Feature Length Films - Meet Friends, Watch
Movies & Win!