[OM] Extinction Was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this Lis

Subject: [OM] Extinction Was Re: Bob Gries WAS Re: Previous Fun Times on this List
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:04:51 -0800
> From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> On 22:42, Jan Steinman wrote:
>>
>>>   http://www.vhemt.org
>
> I'm joining! It's even funnier than the Church of Euthanasia...

You mean, it's a joke? I went and got a vasectomy BECAUSE OF A JOKE?
I miss my unborn children now!

(NOT!)

> BTW, there is a shortcut to Extinction...

I remember in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, the short cut to
Paradise from Blue Ball was through Intercourse, which featured a
business called "Intercourse Meat Market".

:::: The biggest crime of all that Microsoft commits is getting
people accustomed to huge, slow, unstable software as the norm." --
Jay Maynard
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Item/003AA23>