[OM] F280 Flash + E500

Subject: [OM] F280 Flash + E500
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:19:03 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Everyone

A query for those that may have the same gear or heard of an answer,
The E500 and the F280 flash share a connection apart from the trigger,
its obviously not the TTL or Flash ready lights as these do not match
up with the E500 hotshoe, so I'm left with its either the red light for
autofocus, or that other pin. From a quike look it looks like the red
light for autofocus but in experimenting here I dont get the redlight
on the flash during autofocus, is this due to a 'control line' feature of
the E500 or something or have I just goit it wrong.

Anyone know ?

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/