[OM] Re: Portrait

Subject: [OM] Re: Portrait
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:06:03 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2007 4:21:32 A.M. Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well  done, Phil.  I hope that she was pleased with the result.  Her
face, pretty as it is, might benefit from being turned slightly away
from the camera, albeit still looking at the lens.  But I am no
expert and I should be very happy with a result like  that.

Chris or should I say Hugh, I agree with what you have said and will add my
2 centavos.  She is a beautiful young woman and what will be  accomplish by
turning her somewhat to the right or left, is an image that will  have her look
thinner, both in her face and in her body.  I know of no  woman (young, old,
attractive or perhaps not) who wouldn't want you to  photograph them in a
manner which has them look thinner. <{8^) Bill  Barber