[OM] Re: The OM Way digital

Subject: [OM] Re: The OM Way digital
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:37:13 -0500
Maybe republishing his book will flush him out . . .

Seriously, I think it's a good idea and I'd certainly be interested in
the results.  Just tread carefully with copyright rights.  Even if he
died, his family/estate likely still hold them and could give you a
bad time if they don't give their permission in advance.

ScottGee1