[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:21:21 -0800
BTW, when Jan posted this, I fully understood why I wasn't as happy as I
wished with all the other lens's I had purchased, though I had a great deal
on almost all of them, the only crisp shots I had were with Zuiko lens's.

Now, I'm not only hooked on a lens's for the distance shots and the super
macros, but expensive ones!