[OM] OT: Slightly OT - Traveling through Europe w/ E-1 & E-300

Subject: [OM] OT: Slightly OT - Traveling through Europe w/ E-1 & E-300
From: shootergrl <shootergrl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:50:06 -0400
Hi all,

Sorry for the cross post if you're reading this twice!

Slightly OT posting, but concerns the E- series cameras and Europe for a
month, so thought I'd turn to the experts and those with some "insider"
knowledge if you will.

I am in the process of finalizing travel plans for four -five weeks in
Europe in May.07.
Flying into Paris, then heading on a clockwise tour....Belgium, Netherlands,
Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and France with perhaps a quick jaunt
into Spain, that one is as of now, still undecided.

My traveling companions camera wise will be my E-1, E-300..and perhaps, is
something totally irrestible comes out of PMA that is ready to pack in my
camera bag May 1st, another Oly body.
Lenses...still debating...most likely the 50mm, 40-150mm and perhaps the OM
mount 200 mm just for kicks...also eyeing a couple of the non -oly wide
zooms...IE sigma...haven't made up my mind yet.
Fl-50 just in case...polarizing filter....and my monopod ( just for ease of
packing )...

So...from those who've been...those who live...and those who just know....
Looking for interesting...off the beaten path places....like that great
little bistro you had lunch in....
The little inn that you never would have found on your own...
The field with the most amazing view down into the village....
The local with the best red wine in the country..
The best latte...the strongest expresso....
The meal that makes you believe in a higher power...
The perfect spot to watch the sun set....

Now asking for much huh!

At any rate....please drop me your suggestions...ideas...thoughts....
Any and all comments would be most appreciated.

You may contact me off list so as not to clog the list up at : shootergrl
(at) gmail ( dot ) com...( you know the drill there ).

Thanks,
Pat

--
It said Windows 98 or better,