[OM] Re: Quantum Turbo question

Subject: [OM] Re: Quantum Turbo question
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:44:11 +0000
I left it plugged in overnight again, and it was blinking a little slower this
morning. Their instruction manual must be wrong, because I don't think it will
ever go out, like it says it will. If I turn it on, all the green thingies
light up and it will recycle a T45 in just about a second and a half.

I thought once maybe I should write them and complain. But, no, I've got better
things to do. As long as it works, I don't mind if the light keeps blinking.
When all the greenies come on, it's good to go.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --