[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:49:45 -0800
You should also look at the Tamron 400mm f4. It is my favorite long tele.

Walt and a few other list members do a great job focusing the Zuiko
500/8 but I find it difficult. Honeywell/Celestron had a 750mm f6
catadioptric lens which I find easy to use.

The Zuiko 600mm is a great lens, but I thought my arm was going to
fall off after carrying it around for half a day. One list member sold
his 1000mm and bought a 600mm to reduce the weight he had to carry. I
believe he was happy putting a TC on the 600mm.

-jeff