[OM] Re: E's and mirror lens, was Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: E's and mirror lens, was Re: New Person to the group
From: Allen Coltrin <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:35:57 -0800

Well then I have my work cut out for me, lol. AS soon as I get the lense.

Allen> Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:33:27 -0800> From: olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [OM] Re: E's and mirror lens, was Re: New Person
to the group> > Allen Coltrin wrote:> > So what made the huge difference
between the first 4 shots and the last 2 > > shots? I like those quite a bit
for various reasos.> > > First four taken with E-500. Last two taken on film
with OM.> > That is the thrust of his complaint/warning. We know to date, from
Walt, > that the E-1 doesn't have this problem, nor do my Canyon 300D and 5D.
We > haven't heard from other E-xxx users about their experience with mirror >
info: http://www.zuikoholic.com> List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://maps.live.com/?icid=wlmtag1