[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:50:35 +0000
We used to laugh about my mother frequently proclaming, well into her 80's,
that "I don't take any prescription medication," when so many of her friends
were taking a half dozen pills a day. Well, I don't either, just a low-dosage
asprin tablet a day, when I remember to take it, for the heart. I stay from
doctors every chance I get. After all the malpractice cases I heard, I know
they can kill you.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from