[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:10:27 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:
> We used to laugh about my mother frequently proclaming, well into her 80's,
> that "I don't take any prescription medication," when so many of her friends
> were taking a half dozen pills a day. Well, I don't either, just a low-dosage
> asprin tablet a day, when I remember to take it, for the heart. I stay from
> doctors every chance I get. After all the malpractice cases I heard, I know
> they can kill you.

And tried to recently, didn't they, with your scary misdiagnosis?

A brother of a good friend recently had diagnosis of liver cancer added
to his other significant difficulties. He took the logical way out,
considering the rest of his situation, choosing suicide. I don't suppose
the diagnosis was wrong in this case, but what about others?

Moose