[OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven

Subject: [OM] Re: DDC Hog Heaven
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:43:26 -0500
My best friend (Randy) died a few weeks ago.  He went to a urologist
back in 2005 complaining about various pains and was treated for
"prostate problems".  When Randy's pain continued to get worse over
time, he tried some alternative treatments that provided temporary
relief but the pain got steadily worse.

Eventually he went to the University of Michigan hospital last
October.  They tested him and quickly diagnosed kidney cancer.  They
opened him up, removed a kidney and found a huge tumor near his spine.
 They pronounced it inoperable and the likely cause of most of his
pain.  They then sent him home to die.

Had the urologist sorted out his problem initially, Randy would
probably still be alive and doing pretty well.  A correct, timely
diagnosis is worth it's weight in gold.

ScottGee1