[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: Allen Coltrin <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:12:33 -0800
Hehehe I have a shake already that makes had held shots impossible. So the
weight is a huge issue for me. But I didn't even think about the added weight
of a true 1000mm lens. Thanks for the reminder.

A question.....Can this lens have an adapter to use with Oly? I'm still going
through the will this work or not stage. Ebay number 260088063145.

Thanks,
Allen

007 12:58:13 -0800> From: olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
[OM] Re: New Person to the group> > Allen Coltrin wrote:> > Actually I was
refering to the 500/8 with a 2x converter to get 1000.> Well then, as Emily
Litella used to say, "Never mind."> > Except..... Try looking through one of
your lenses, the longer the > better, with it stopped down to f16 with the DOF
preview > button/function. If you can manually focus with that brightness, you
info: http://www.zuikoholic.com> List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx>
http://maps.live.com/?icid=wlmtag1