[OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange

Subject: [OM] Re: Proposal for Semi-annual List Print Exchange
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:32:20 -0600
> We could make it an every-six-months-event, which is pretty manageable.

Skip,

late to the party due to an out of touch trip.

Good news-bad news. The exchange began as an annual event, and as we became
more and more energetic, it went to a six month schedule. That's when we all
slowed down.

I'm not sure that a time around christmas is all that good, although a time
around Ramadan or Passover would be just as bad for some. I do know that
twice a year is too much for some of us to get things together.

Bill Pearce