[OM] Re: The OM Way digital

Subject: [OM] Re: The OM Way digital
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 18:18:50 -0500
Same as the US.  70 years beyond the death of the author or the longest
living author if there is more than one.  There are some other
commercial cases where the total duration is either 95 or 120 years but
would not pertain in this case.

And I'm afraid that just because the author can't be found doesn't wipe
away the rights of his heirs... should they exist.  Tread carefully.

Chuck Norcutt