[OM] Re: OT Speaking of ugly

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaking of ugly
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:03:25 +0000
Yeah, I'm probably the guy to talk to about Dylan. I've got more than 40 Dylan
CDs and I don't know how many LPs. The only artist who comes close is Van
Morrison, coming in at about 25.

If I've mentioned this before, forgive me, but I was up and wandering around
the other night and played the DVD of a Dylan movie, "Masked and Anonymous."
It's got a great cast. Part of the fun watching it the first time is that you
never know who'll pop up in the next scene.

Walt

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from