[OM] Re: They come staggering back !!

Subject: [OM] Re: They come staggering back !!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:12:18 +1300
ScottGee1 (and others ) wrote
> I often have this problem as well -- half an image loads, then thinks it's
> done.
>
> Anyone have an know what causes it and how it can be fixed?
>
> ScottGee1

I don't know what causes it though sometimes I'm sure it is high traffic in the
internet. Sometimes downloads don't even start, so I just hit "stop" then
"refresh".   And again and again if needed.

BTW, I do not have MSIE on this machine, I use either of two versions of
Opera, and they are more manageable and also don't try taking control of
*everything* as MSIE does; which is why I banished MSIE to the warm place.

Brian