[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:06:59 +0000
Mine came yesterday & works fine. I haven't timed it but it does seem
slower than my 1gb Kingston whatever, that's not a problem to me. I took
a few shots on it & then reformatted it in camera, (e500) no problems.
Oh, & it is a 4gb not a re-labeled 1gb.

On a different topic, I doubt that I'll be doing much e-mailing soon.
I've just been given notice of  redundancy, no longer required as of 3
weeks on Friday. My wife is also being made redundant on the 28th of
this month & we're just about to put our house up for sale. It's quite
funny really, as for some time we've been planning to sell the house
around now, & move over to France. We've sort of joked about 'what are
the chances of 1 of us being made redundant' but the both of us! God as
they say works in mysterious ways & as mentioned in a service a couple
of weeks ago, 'God always gets his numbers right'.

Anyway, when we do move one of the first jobs is to get a phone line
installed, I'm just hoping we can get broadband. I'm on dial up at home
which is awful just for browsing, it's ridiculous for up loading photo's
or updating stuff.

Here's a link to a photo of a crocus
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/restmengi/395104233/> taken at the week
end, hand held MUST get me one of those Benbo's when I can.

Stuart