[OM] Re: E500 'must buys'

Subject: [OM] Re: E500 'must buys'
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:15:18 -0600
Rodti,
I am using the viewfinder magnifier (ME-1? or some such) on my E-330.
I bought it at the same time as the camera, so I've never really used
the camera without it.  But I've not come up with a single reason ever
to take it off now that it's there and I wish there was such a thing
available for the E-1.

Joel W.