[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:12:12 -0500
I'm referring to Tokina and Phoenix lenses in general.  I have no
knowledge of the particular lenses you're talking about.  As I said,
there is significant variation within brands and lens lines within
brands.  My main point is that store fellas (them what works for
commissions) are not to be trusted for buying advice.  Get your advice
elsewhere where there are no conflicts of interest.  Holds true for cars
and everything else you buy as well.  Lenses are not unique in that respect.

The collective knowledge on this list is worth 10,000 store fellas and
is 100,000 times more reliable.

Chuck Norcutt