[OM] Re: Location?

Subject: [OM] Re: Location?
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:53:43 -0800 (PST)
Prolly somewhere in southern Bulgaria.
  Here is a slightly better example of the same architectural style:
  http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/image/38887294
  Most of the old parts of the Bulgarian towns are built in that style as in
here:
  http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/plovdiv
  In the northern part, the architecture is slightly different-houses are
smaller and roofs much heavier.  This is the old part of the town I grew in and
it is a musseum now:
  http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/etara
  Bulgaria used to be a very neat and beautiful country, with friendly people,
but thanks to the democracy, we got to decorate our houses with golden arches,
plastic banners and all sorts of garbage as in here:
  http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/image/27633854
  and here:
  http://www.pbase.com/ngruev/image/27634335
  I can continue the rant, my list is so long, I can do that for a few days
without repeating myself, but will stop now...:)
  Boris

TV dinner still cooling?