[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Zuikofest
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:00:45 +0000
i don't have mine yet, Stuart.  But my reason for wanting one has
partly gone away.  I will need some sort of 'scopy for a gut problem
in the next few weeks so I have bowed out of going on an expedition
to Sweden :-((

Good luck with your (forced) move.  I'm sure that God has a plan ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.