[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:22:27 -0600
R,
        KEH is a very reputable company in the USA specializing in the
sale of used and new camera equipment. I have dealt with them many times
and have found them a pleasure to deal with. They can be found here:
http://www.keh.com/onlinestore/home.aspx

        You are however right about shipping and customs. They would
likely wipe out any price advantage you would find at KEH.

Charlie