[OM] Re: Price check

Subject: [OM] Re: Price check
From: "Geilfuss Charles" <Charles.Geilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 14:34:21 -0600
J,
        All other things being equal, I believe the 600mm lens is going
to give better images (especially contrast and bokeh) than any 500mm
Reflex lens. It also has the advantage of your choice of apertures.
        On the other hand the Reflex lens is very compact and is much
easier to control lens movement; not to mention much easier to tote
around.

Charlie