[OM] Re: (OT) (Long?) Search for an affordable & effective image editing

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) (Long?) Search for an affordable & effective image editing program
From: Russ Butler <rbinnj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:22:03 -0500
ScottGee1 wrote:
> Actually, I was referring to the 'Doc' and 'Tutorials', both of which
> are marked (fr).
>
> Yes, I'm one of those nerds who reads manuals.
>
> Also, all the menu and dialog samples are in French.

Oh.

There are a few tutorials in English here:

http://frontpagesolutions.com/photofiltre/index.htm

and the (English) help file that comes with the program is helpful.

But I admit that there isn't much English documentation. Luckily a bit
of playing with the program goes a long way as it's very easy to use.

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)