[OM] Re: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:22:37 -0800
Allen Coltrin wrote:
> Well, so much for my list, lol. Now I'm bummed out. My lens list is pretty
> much bare. Do all these that don't work on e-500 not work on an e-330 as
> well? All these lenses are going only to the e-330. The 500 is staying
> digital.

Rules are just the same for any E-xxx body to date. If you just have to
buy something, how about the Tammy 60-300 I posted a link to? Great
lens, even wide open at 300 mm
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/Scan/PrintvsScan/ScanvsPrint.htm>.

Of course, you already have a 300, but not all the other focal range,
perhaps, nor the macro?

And honestly, the lenses just keep on coming on the 'Bay.

Do you know about sniping to get good deals and resist foolishness when
watching the end of the auction?

Moose