[OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 23:13:16 +1100 (EDT)
Hi Wayne

> Haven't you been watching the ads Ian - It's our backyards !

Watch ad's ? good grief no, I'm to busy being retired to watch TV,
or for that matter Cricket but as we had a pom and a kiwi staying
here recently I just had to say something :-)

Is'nt it amazing, I'm more or less retired, and I dont have time to
do anything I really want to ! I'd better go get a job again so I've
got time to go out and use the OM stuff I've got (OM content alert)

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/