[OM] Re: E500 'must buys'

Subject: [OM] Re: E500 'must buys'
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:14:43 -0500
Yes, I always have the ME-1 on my 500, it's the second one since there
is no latch or lock to hold it firmly in place. I replaced the 14-45
with the 14-54mm and that was a very nice boost in performance quality.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net