[OM] Bags

Subject: [OM] Bags
From: "Rodti MacLeary" <rodti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:48:42 +0000
Sorry to barrage you with so many questions!

I've got a medium Crumpler Pizza which was fine for my Fuji, but is a bit of a
squeeze for the E500.  My local Blacks/Lizars have some Crumplers, some of
which have compartments for laptops as well as camera gear.  As I usually have
my laptop with me (13.3" widescreen) I'd really like an over-the-shoulder style
bag which would fit the laptop, E500 body and two lenses.  All of the Crumplers
I've seen are either too big or too small.  I also suspect you're asking to get
mugged with a Crumpler ;-)

Are there any other brands I should be looking at who might be able to provide
what I'm after?

r.