[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:31:11 -0500
The 35-70/4 is my favorite in this range.  Strange, but it hasn't been
mentioned here yet unless I just happened to miss it.
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/lensgroup/35-70mmf4.htm>
I used it for my 4 Odyssey photos.
<http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/cnorcutt/picture1.htm>
<http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/cnorcutt/picture2.htm>
<http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/cnorcutt/picture3.htm>
<http://www.olympus-photography.com/Olympus-Odyssey/cnorcutt/picture4.htm>

My favorite is #2 but the prettiest is #4.  Ultra-color 100 does a nice
job on sky and water.

The Zuiko 35-70/4 paired with a Kiron 70-150/4 makes an excellent light
weight kit with most of the range you need.  I sometimes add the 24/2.8
and probably should add the Kiron 1.5x matched multiplier.  Would you
believe I've never even used that TC?

Chuck Norcutt