[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:14:59 +0000
Thanks, but I tried that already, and it still opens minimized. It's really a
very small annoyance since I leave the computer on and IE running all day, so I
only have to do one click a day, but IE6 always came up full screen, so that's
what I expected from 7. If I minimize it to run something else, when
reawakened, it comes back full screen. It's just puzzling.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --