[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:44:09 -0500
Walt Wayman wrote:
> Thanks, but I tried that already, and it still opens minimized.
It's really a very small annoyance since I leave the computer on and
IE running all day, so I only have to do one click a day, but IE6 always
came up full screen, so that's what I expected from 7. If I minimize it
to run something else, when reawakened, it comes back full screen. It's
just puzzling.

Try setting the window to maximized and then hold down the ctrl key
while you exit clicking on the X in the upper right.

Richard L