[OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series

Subject: [OM] Re: OT OT The one-day C * R * I * C * K * E * T series
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:57:51 +0000
I don't know why.  You have a special Cricket University or
somesuch.  I was going to write that you can make anything good if
you throw  enough dosh at it, but just look at the ghastly Millennium
Dome ...

It's just more bo**ocks.  Cricket was fun, once.  I even played it at
school, along with boxing, rugby, hockey, javelin throwing and cross-
country.  But none of it is much fun any longer (miseryguts ... ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.