[OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: Zuiko 35-70mm f/3.5-4.5 zoom
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:39:20 -0500
Thanks.  Given where I'm living now (southern tier of New York) I think
the landscape is much more amenable to shooting stuff like GB shoots
(but without the canal boats, stone churches, etc.)  Much different than
suburban Boston.  There are open valleys, cleared farm fields, etc. etc.
  I don't think I can compete with GB but I do hope to give it a try in
the near future after some of the snow clears.  No people shot customers
around here yet anyhow.  Who knows.  I might even shoot some film.
Discovered a bunch of it in the freezer during the move.  I will,
however, miss the NESOP sponsored model shoots in Gloucester and
Rockport.  <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/allison/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt