[OM] Re: Any Oly/Canyon user tried one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any Oly/Canyon user tried one of these?
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:56:51 -0500
  Hi Chuck,
 I pinged the seller. This is essentially the same chip that we saw before--
pre-installed on an adapter---no new features :-(. The previous UK seller
(can't find him) wanted to know which lenses would be used most. Apparently the
chip can be tweaked with firmware to enhance a proper in focus cue. How, why,
if, the lens matters is a mystery to me.
 I'm a bit disappointed that these things haven't achieved better results, esp
given the new Pentax DSLR.
 I'm betting these things will mature and be better.
 I think you have the Ee-S screen already. Is it too dark?
 Mike

AOL Mail and more.