[OM] Re: WTB

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:18:36 -0700
Long lenses, like the Zuiko 1000mm, that have a single tripod mounting point
are hard to stabilize. It takes a two-point mount to really hold them still.
Manfrotto makes a device to do this and I'm sure there are others. Manfrotto
Part 359 or Bogen Part 3252 is called a Long Lens Support and is available
from B&H Photo for $54.95. Another approach is to lay long lenses over
multiple sand bags. /jmac