[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:30:15 -0700
I always wondered about Domke bags too. To me they look as much like camera
bags as any other. I do actually have one camera bag from domke that truly
doesn't look like a camera bag...it's one of the messenger bag types and it
looks like I'm carrying a canvas briefcase. Everyone I've shown it to was
surprised to see it full of cameras because it looks like something a
businessman would carry papers in.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design