[OM] Re: Olympus adapter

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus adapter
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:38:30 -0500
I think you made a mistake.  As I read the description this is designed
to fit an Olympus *microscope* on the lens end and support a Nikon SLR
on the photo taking end.  It looks like you've bought something very
similar to this but with a Nikon camera mount.
<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/photomicrogroup/adapter_l.htm>

It appears that the seller specializes in microscope equipment.  He can
probably tell you in an instant what you actually bought and whether an
OM mount can be interchanged.  Perhaps the camera mounts are nothing but
T2 mounts.  That would be nice.

Chuck Norcutt